Schlenk or air-sensitive Glassware Kit?

Submitted by Dr. J. Metzker / Georgia College on Thu, 02/11/2010 - 14:38
We have recently purchased a schlenk line and I am now in the process of trying to purchase glassware to use with it. Since the glassware is somewhat expensive and budgets are very tight I am looking to get creative. We are likely to have funds this year for "big" purchases. Does anyone know of a glass company that sells a kit of glassware for air-sensitive/Schlenk techniques? I can justify a kit but not individual pieces of glassware. (I know that is crazy!)Thanks,Julia