This collection of learning objects was created to celebrate the National ACS Award Winners 2023 who are members of the Division of Inorganic Chemistry. The list of award winners is shown below.
- Joanna Aizenberg, Harvard University, ACS Award in Colloid Chemistry
- Jerry Atwood, University of Missouri - Columbia, ACS Award in Inorganic Chemistry
- **Alison Butler, University of California Santa Barbara, ACS Award for Distinguished Service in Advancement of Inorganic Chemistry
- R. David Britt, UC Davis, Alfred Bader Award in Bioinorganic or Bioorganic Chemistry
- Christopher C. Cummins, MIT, M. Frederick Hawthorne Award in Main Group Inorganic Chemistry
- Robert J. Gilliard Jr., MIT, Harry Gray Award for Creative Work in Inorganic Chemistry by a Young Investigator
- Shannon S. Stahl, University of Wisconsin–Madison, ACS Award in Organometallic Chemistry
- May Nyman, Oregon State University, F. Albert Cotton Award in Synthetic Inorganic Chemistry
- Reshef Tenne, Weizmann Institute of Science, ACS Award in the Chemistry of Materials
** March 26, 2023: The LO for Dr. Butler is currently under development and will be added in the near future.
A Multidimensional Approach to Carbodiphosphorane-Bismuth Coordination Chemistry: Cationization, Redox-Flexibility, and Stabilization of a Crystalline Bismuth Hydridoborate (Gilliard)